Select a datex
See the best of London in an afternoon, with a visit to the Tower and a city tour including St. Paul's Cathedral.
Pop in your state-of-the-art Vox headphones as your tour starts and listen to your guide talking clearly about each site. If you want to wander aside and take photos of attractions, you won’t miss any of the commentary!
First stop is a guided tour of Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece, St. Paul's Cathedral. Crowned by the magnificent dome that continues to dominate the London skyline, the cathedral was rebuilt after the Great Fire of London in 1666. In recent years it has seen the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, to Lady Diana Spencer and, most recently, the thanksgiving services for both the Golden Jubilee and 80th Birthday of Her Majesty the Queen.
Then it's on to the Tower of London, the ancient fortress steeped in centuries of murder and treason, guarded by jet-black ravens. The splendidly dressed Beefeaters will tell you about the Tower's history, including tragic tales of royals and nobles who met their end within its walls. You'll also see the fabulous Crown Jewels, including the 6,000-year-old Koh-I-Noor diamond and impressive coronation regalia.
You'll then continue by coach to the City of London, that famous square mile where brash new architecture towers above buildings dating back to medieval times. The Romans founded Londinium here 2,000 years ago, and the city's square mile of narrow streets follows the cramped medieval street plan.
You'll see the glorious dome of St. Paul's Cathedral, the elegant Mansion House, home to the Lord Mayor of London, and the nearby Bank of England, known as the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street, at the heart of the City.
St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and following dates: March 5, 13, 19, 25, April 2, 18, May 13, June 21 and 28 2014. On these dates, there will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and the tour will visit Tower Bridge Exhibition or Banqueting House instead.
Take a guided tour of the Tower of London
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:The Original London Visitors Centre, near Trafalgar Square
Return Details:Concludes at Westminster at approximately 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London
- Thames river cruise
- Drive through City of London
- Entrance to see Crown Jewels
- Guided tour of Tower of London
- Guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Blue Badge English speaking guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and following dates: March 5, 13, 19, 25, April 2, 18, May 13, June 21 and 28 2014. On these dates, there will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and the tour will visit Tower Bridge Exhibition or Banqueting House instead.
- Please note: From April 1, 2014 the Thames River Cruise will no longer be included in the tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.