Black Canyon River Rafting Tour
Enjoy calm waters and magnificent scenery on this unique rafting day trip between the Black Canyon cliffs on the Colorado River. Relax and admire beauty of Black Canyon and views of Hoover Dam while your experienced and knowledgeable guide shares the history of this magnificent geological area.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
Accompanied by your friendly and informative guide, you'll travel to the launch area at the base of the Hoover Dam for a view of the dam that very few people have the opportunity to see. The large, comfortable rafts have multiple air chambers and are outfitted with all the Coast Guard required and recommended safety equipment.
The Black Canyon's high walls will leave you breathless, so remember to bring your camera! You may spot desert big horn sheep, osprey and great blue heron in their natural setting. The raft stops along the shore to give you a chance to swim or paddle in the cool clear waters below Hoover Dam. You could take this opportunity to enjoy the box lunch provided, while watching and listening to the sights and sounds of this magnificent desert.
Your trip ends on the Arizona side of the river at Willow Beach, where you will have the chance to shop for distinctive souvenirs of your trip, before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Black Canyon Rafting Tour
- Black Canyon rafting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. In the summer time, bring sun block, hats and sunglasses.
- Please note: there are no restrooms available on this tour. The raft trip is approximately 3 to 3.5 hours with a couple of stops made along the riverbank.
Reviewed by: CGAHNZ, June 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Alexandra D, June 2015
This tour was amazing!