Enjoy a 4-hour waterfalls adventure in Kauai! Ride off-road through a lush, tropical paradise on a fully automatic all-terrain vehicle (ATV). Picnic lunch and time to swim and relax at the waterfall is included.
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Meet in Old Koloa Town, where you will receive pre-ride safety instructions, a safety-course orientation with our fully automatic ATVs that are simple to operate and fun to ride. Wind through thick vegetation and rugged terrain on your personal Yamaha Kodiak 400cc ATV. Ride for about 2 hours before jumping off your bike. Hike and swim for about 90-minutes at Kahili Falls!
Then, make your way through a thick bamboo forest where you are treated to a secluded cascade. This is the perfect place to take a picture! Stop for a picnic lunch, which includes gourmet sandwiches, chips, cookies & beverages (meal included). Splash through mud and off-road along scenic Kauai trails before returning to our tour center.
Mud Bug: Drive through the mud in our 2-passenger Mud Bug! Our Mud Bugs are perfect for those who just can't bear to be apart (yes, we take a lot of newlyweds). Mud Bugs are fully automatic off-road vehicles that you will drive, and it features a 3-point harness system, roll bars & a Baja tested suspension system. Mud Bug drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a driver's license. Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Ohana Bug: Take the family on a real adventure with our 4-passenger Ohana Bug! Be prepared to get dirty, and if conditions are right, really muddy. Ohana Bug drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a driver's license. Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Spend Time Swimming at the Waterfalls
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Old Town Koloa
- Daily at 8am and 12pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
ATV Option. 1 adult per ATV. Departs at 8:00am.
Mud Bug Option. Includes 1 driver and 1 passenger. Departs at 8:00am.
Ohana Bug Option. Includes 1 driver and 2 passengers. Departs at 8:00am.
Ohana Bug Option. Includes 1 driver and 3 passengers. Departs at 8:00am.
ATV Option. 1 adult per ATV. Departs at 12:00pm.
Mud Bug Option. Includes 1 driver and 1 passenger. Departs at 12:00pm.
Ohana Bug Option. Includes 1 driver and 2 passengers. Departs at 12:00pm.
Ohana Bug Option. Includes 1 driver and 3 passengers. Departs at 12:00pm.
ATV Adventure in Kauai
- 4-hour ATV tour
- Safety course and instruction
- Free-time at a waterfall
- Picnic lunch
- All necessary gear and equipment, including rental clothing and helmet
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All drivers must be at least 16 years old with valid driver's license.
- If selecting the Mud or Ohana Bug options, please select 1 Adult in the dropdown menu. Prices for these options are based per Bug and you will be charged by the amount of passengers in your party.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required
- Please note in the Special Requirements box whether you would like turkey, ham, roast beef, veggie, or PBJ deli sliders for lunch
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.