Haunted Chicago Segway Tour
Join in the Halloween fun all October long! Costumed guides and ghoulish tales--this haunting good-time is not to be missed!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Feel goose bumps on your skin as you stand in the alley where more than 600 Chicagoans perished in 1903. Listen for the faint sound of an unmanned piano playing in the ballroom of the Michigan Avenue Hotel. Stand at the shore of the Chicago River -- the sight of the worst maritime disaster in Chicago history that claimed the lives of 800 people in 1915.
While you see these ghostly sites and hear the spooky tales, you’ll also have the added benefit of admiring some of Chicago’s famous landmarks lit up at night. Zoom through the dark city streets on your Segway, soaking up the eerie nighttime atmosphere.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 6:15pm; please arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
Departs at 8:30pm; please arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
Departs at 9pm; please arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
- Use of personal Segway
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight requirement of 100 pounds. The maximum recommended weight limit is 260 pounds.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour start time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours sell out quickly in summer - please book in advance
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
Reviewed by: Benjamin O, November 2015
I was the coolest thing we did while in Chicago!! Let us explore and learn more about the city with a spooky twist. Once you practice riding the Segways at the beginning with the instructor, it becomes very easy to ride them. Great tour!!
Reviewed by: Brian K, November 2015
Josh was great and very patient with us. We had a lot of fun!!