Get unbeatable views of the rainforest and the reef before taking the plunge on Australia's most famous bungy jump. Feel adrenaline pulse through your veins as you take a leap of faith from Cairns Bungy Tower -- one of the first and best bungy sites in Australia.
People jump for all sorts of reasons, to be able to say I DID IT, to wear the shirt or to impress their friends. All noble reasons, but the best reason to jump is still to face your fears, to do battle with your mind. To push yourself past the sweaty palms and the pit in your stomach, to accomplish something you never dreamed you could do. Whatever your reason, there's no better place in the world to take the plunge than from the 50-meter high Cairns Bungy Tower.
For more than 10 years this tower of power has been the ultimate altar on which to sacrifice one's fear, with 16 different jump styles to choose from, whether it be traditional swan dives to riding off the roof on a BMX Bike!
Cairns Bungy Jump
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Transfers are provided from:Cairns Hotels
9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
Palm Cove Hotels
9:55am and 11:55am
- Opens at 10am
Complimentary return transfers to your Cairns or Palm Cove accommodation depart the Bungy site 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2.30pm, 4.00pm and 5.00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Includes Bungy Jump, t-shirt and certificate
Includes Bungy Jump, Running Roof Jump, BMX Roof Launch, t-shirt and certificate
Cairns Bungy Jump
- Bungy jump
- Bungy certificate of participation
- Official jump t-shirt
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Photos and DVDs are available for purchase
- AUD $10.00pp public liability and insurance levy is payable direct on the day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum weight is 45 kilograms (100 pounds)
- There is no maximum jump weight
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: participation in Roof and BMX are at Jump Masters discretion on day of travel. If deemed unable to complete jumps, a substitute activity will be offered. This package is NOT AVAILABLE in wet weather
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.