Small-Group Brussels Beer Tasting Tour
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This beer tasting experience visits some of Brussels’ oldest and most popular cafes where you can taste a selection of eight beers, and also enjoy some fine Belgian cheese, smoked ham and delicious Belgian chocolate. Sample well-known Belgian beers like Lambic, Chimay Triple, Faro, Orval, Adelardus Brune, Malheur Blonde, Bourgogne de Flanders, IV Seasons and the delicious Trappist beers that come with a creamy white head and go down particularly well on hot summer days.
During the tour, your knowledgeable guide will help you unravel some of Belgium's beer mysteries. They will explain the different varieties of beer, their tastes and unique attributes, and you will also learn the do's and don'ts of Belgian beers.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brussels Beer Tasting Tour
- Professional guide
- Sample 8 different beers
- Selection of Belgian cheeses, ham and chocolates
- Small group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Infants and children under 16 years old are not allowed on this tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 16 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
Reviewed by: Mary d, October 2015
Avo, our guide, was absolutely wonderful as was the tour! It was fun, interesting, informative, delicious and a GREAT way to see the area. Light and fun walking with great historical facts thrown in along the way...then beers and history and tips and snacks...outstanding! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
Reviewed by: brian b, October 2015
This was a fantastic tour. We were taken to out of the way taverens that only the locals would know of. Great selection of beers with ample supply to taste. Our tour guide was engaging and had everyones attention. Even if your not a true beer fan you'll love this.