Khao Yai National Park and Elephant Ride Day Trip from Bangkok
Book before September 30, 2014 and travel on Fridays before December 31, 2014 to save up to 6%!
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your Bangkok city hotel (select hotels only)
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Khao Yai National Park and Elephant Ride Tour from Bangkok
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 45-minute elephant ride
- Oxcart ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- There is a possibility of no waterfalls during the dry season
Reviewed by: Don P, September 2014
The local market was certainly different from anything back home. Very authentic. The lunch at the farm house from the purchases that our guide made at the market was fantastic and the owner of the farm was such a pleasant and loving woman. The waterfalls walk was a challenge for some in the group to climb back up the many stairs, but certainly was a beautiful falls. The highlight of the day was certainly the elephants. It was great fun to feed them and they loved to be fed right into their tonques. Once on the elephants you go about 10 minutes through jungle, another five or ten through a river and the best part is when the guide gets you to get on their neck and out of the seat to take your picture and then he leaves and just runs around taking your picture as the elephant picks its own way through the jungle. Many great pictures and such a great time!
Reviewed by: Darin A, September 2014
This was a lot of fun. Peter was our guide. He spoke excellent english, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He offered to help us see other stuff in bangkok and even chiang mai, where we were headed. Part of the fun was listening to him talk about anything we asked concerning thailand. Reasonable price and they pick you up from the hotel, so no issues lining up transit from A to B to C etc. That is more of an issue than we expected, in part because it's hard to locate stations and tickets online, and locals at the stations don't always speak english. Also they hardly ever understand western pronunciation of the transliterated terms and can't always read transliterated addresses (eg one book i have says "english" is "ing-grit" in thai, but the thais i asked didn't understand "ing-grit" -- they pronounce it "ahn-keet". Also a cab driver in bangkok didn't recognize "Chatuchak" on an address i had written).
Most memorable moments of the trip:
1) on the drive out of the park, we saw wild monkeys crossing the road and hopping down from the trees.
2) on the elephant ride, the trainer hopped off, let us sit on the elephant's neck, and walked ahead singing.