Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to the Royal Delft
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: Karin G, April 2015
Reviewed by: Robert G, October 2014
The ride to Delft was lovely and the town of Delft was so charming. Our only complaint is that we were not given enough time to browse around the city. The choice was to browse or eat lunch, and we chose the latter because of the timing. The factory tour in Delft was terrific, but once again we needed more time to shop at the end.
The Hague tour was interesting and well worth the trip. The tour guide was knowledgeable and was eager to share the history and culture of his country. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed this introduction to the Netherlands.