Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with Transportation
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
The house was designed to resemble a palatial Italian villa – a goal that was most definitely reached. The place is simply spectacular and preserves an interesting collection of European art and furnishings, all purchased by Deering on shopping trips through Europe. The house is surrounded by stunning gardens, including an orchid garden.
Vizcaya has been visited by some of the world's leading dignitaries, such as President Reagan, Pope John Paul II, Queen Elizabeth, and King Juan Carlos I and Queen Sofia of Spain. It’s also hosted important occasions, including the historic First Summit of the Americas with President Clinton in 1994.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Round-trip transportation from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
- Entrance to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Food and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: Karen R, April 2013
Beautiful house and grounds! Very worthwhile tour and the guide at the house was very informative
Reviewed by: ANDREA K, January 2012
SHOUD DO IT WHEN IN MIAMI