Cape Town Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Cape Town City or Winelands Hotel details. 24-48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pick up times and places.
It's that easy!
Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle
Don't forget to book your Cape Town Airport Departure Transfer.At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
- Flight Number
- Departing City/Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Airport to Cape Town
Private transfer from Cape Town airport to central Cape Town hotels
USD $7.69Pricing details
Airport to Winelands
Private transfer from Cape Town airport to Cape Winelands hotels
USD $10.04Pricing details
Cape Town Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- One-way shared transfer
- Optional gratuities
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle
Reviewed by: Tessa A, June 2015
Big car enough to seat 6 people. Knowing that we came from a long flight, there was sweets, water, lotion, perfume, wet towels etc in the car for us. driver was friendly and gave us a commentary of the town
Reviewed by: Jhcesi, USA, March 2015
The fellow that met me at the airport was nice and helpful. The gentleman who drove me to !y hotel, delivered me to the wrong hotel but came back and got me. Mistakes happen.