Fly over beautiful Sydney Harbour by helicopter for a bird's-eye view of Sydney. Your expert pilot will provide informative commentary on all the sites as you soar through Sydney skies for approximately 20 minutes. You'll have the best vantage point of Sydney and its sparkling blue harbor, 1,000 feet up in the air during your memorable helicopter flight.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Free drinks included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
After taking off from Sydney Airport, you'll soar above the city of Sydney for unbeatable views of the world's most famous harbor and its icons – the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, Manly beach and Sydney's spectacular city skyline.
You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals on your 20-minute helicopter flight over Sydney Harbor. All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel.
Gorgeous Sydney Harbour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Sydney hotels
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
- Between 9:10am - 3:50pm
Please note: preferred time is to be advised at the time of booking.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Harbour Tour by Helicopter
©image received from supplier
- 18-20-minute helicopter tour
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The listed price does not include a AUD 10.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds)
On the day of travel you can present a paper or electronic voucher for this activity, or you can simply present the Lead Travelers Photo ID. Our supplier has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler) on the day of travel. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.