Cruise the waters of scenic Lake Rotorua on a modernized replica of a Mississippi River paddlewheel steamboat! Enjoy a delicious, gourmet meal about this luxury vessel! See Lake Rotorua’s signature sights including Kawaha Point, Sulfur Bay and mystic Mokoia Island, as well as the Rotorua’s lakeshore scenery.
- Excellent value for money
Let your imagination float to the days of steamboats and luxury travel with a breakfast or lunch cruise on board the only paddlewheel boat in Rotorua! This authentic replica of the American boats made famous in Mark Twain’s yarns blends authentic, 19th-century details with modern conveniences to create an unforgettable Kiwi pleasure cruise - you’ll find a large dining room, two bars and plenty of spots to soak in the sights!
You’ll dine on a gourmet meal made from the finest New Zealand-grown produce, enjoying the world-famous Kiwi hospitality and the elegant comfort of this unique replica from a bygone era. As your captain steers you in sight of the majestic Kawaha Point, Sulfur Bay and mystic Mokoia Island, he’ll provide an entertaining narrative about the lake and picturesque Rotorua Town.
Take in the lake’s magnificent scenery, and keep an eye out for wildlife! Bring your cameras, as you’ll be privileged to photo opportunities unique to this one-of-a-kind Lake Rotorua sightseeing experience. Book your passage today—this is a Rotorua activity not to be missed!
Buffet on the Lakeland Queen
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Rotorua Lake Front
- 8am: Breakfast Cruise
1pm: Lunch Cruise
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paddle Boat Cruise on Lake Rotorua including buffet lunch
Paddle Boat Cruise on Lake Rotorua including buffet breakfast
- One-hour paddle boat cruise on Lake Rotorua
- Buffet breakfast or buffet lunch included with a selection of hot and cold food items available
- Coffee and tea
- Complimentary glass of wine, beer or juice with lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Freshly Baked Breakfast Rolls and Croissants served with butter a variety of New Zealand jams and preserves
- Assorted Traditional Cereals
- Fresh Kiwi Fruit
- Sliced Peaches, Pears and Plums
- Seasonal New Zealand Dairy Yoghurt
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Farm Fresh Scrambled Eggs
- Hot Grilled Bacon
- Sweet Baked Beans
- Oven Baked Hash Browns Potatoes
- Grilled Sausages
- Stir Fried Egg Noodles with Fresh Seasonal Vegetable
- Fresh Chilled Orange Juice
- Assortment of Herbal Teas
- Chef's Choice of Fresh Salads of the Day
- Steamed Fragrant Rice
- Medley of Seasonal Fresh Vegetables
- Steamed Gourmet Potatoes with Garlic Butter and Spring Onions
- Stir Fried Rice with Farm Eggs and Bacon
- Grilled Cajun Chicken with Fresh Vegetables
- Grilled Barbeque Lam Ribs
- Freshly Cut Seasonal Fruit
- Assortment of Hot Herbal Teas
- Glass of house wine, beer or juice
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.