Explore the wild country of Arizona on a personal UTV (utility terrain vehicle) – a 4WD off-road vehicle that drives like a car and is perfect for couples or families. This tour takes you north of Phoenix to the Agua Fria River Valley at the foot of the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains, where you will enjoy an off-road adventure through rugged desert terrain.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
This guided tour begins about 45 minutes north of Phoenix in the lower desert near the Agua Fria River Valley. This area, just below the Bradshaw Mountains, is perfect for off-roading. Admire gorgeous views of the colorful Arizona desert sky as you explore creek crossings and places for wash riding, as well as ghost towns and abandoned gold mines.
UTVs resemble golf carts and are perfect for rugged, off-roading adventures. They drive like cars and have safety cages surrounding all passengers for added security, making them ideal for families. All vehicles are fully automatic and have both 2- and 4-wheel drive.
You’ll be accompanied by a certified guide with a vast knowledge of the terrain, plant life, wildlife, history and climate of the area. Hear stories about the Native Americans who once farmed, hunted, survived and evolved in this unforgiving desert. See ancient Native American ruins and pass by several working and abandoned gold mines on the way up to Tip Top, an Arizona ghost town with awesome views of the surrounding valley.
Beautiful Bradshaw Mountains!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Table Mesa Road, approx. 45 minutes north of Phoenix
- 9am or 1pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
UTV tour departing at 9am; 2-seater
UTV tour departing at 9am; 3-seater
UTV tour departing at 9am; 4-seater
UTV tour departing at 1pm; 2-seater
UTV tour departing at 1pm; 3-seater
UTV tour departing at 1pm; 4-seater
Phoenix Rhino Tour
- 3-hour UTV tour (including training)
- Use of equipment (helmets, goggles and gloves)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with a valid driver's license
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.