Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Rail Tour
Please note: Due to a landslide the famous path “Via dell’Amore” is still closed and for security reasons it will remain closed until at least 2015 ; during our tour we will be visiting instead Vernazza, one of the other villages of Cinque Terre, until further notice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Train trip from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Boat trip Portovenere to Monterosso
- Professional guide
- Admission to Via dell'Amore path from Manarola to Riomaggiore
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to a landslide which occurred at the end of September 2012, the famous path “Via dell’Amore” has been closed. During your tour you will visit Vernazza instead, one of the other villages of Cinque Terre, until further notice
Reviewed by: Gayle S, March 2015
It was a beautiful trip in every way! We only had one day so we wanted to see as much as possible. The two places we visited were very scenic and we have many wonderful pictures. We wish we could have stayed longer, but this was a wonderful taste.
Reviewed by: Trish, February 2015
Incredibly hot, busy day, with truly stunning scenery. Out tour guide did a great job of getting us in and out of every place.