See all the 'must-see' sights in Miami on this 60-minute fully guided Grand Air Tour. If you're amazed by the spectacular aerial views of Miami and her beaches as seen on the popular television show "CSI Miami", then come along and see them all - for real! The Grand Miami Air Tour has all the famous sights covered, from Art Deco South Beach to Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and the celebrity island mansions.
The hour-long Grand Miami Air Tour includes 360-degree views of the following Miami highlights:
- A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
- South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
- The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
- Glide over Miami's pristine Biscayne Bay and her beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
- The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
- Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
- The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
- The luxurious Brickell Key
- The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
- The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
- Glide over Biscayne Bay to the vacation getaway of Fisher Island
- The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne bay known as "Stiltsville"
The Grand Miami Air Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Flights depart from the ATA Flight School area at 1602 SW 77th Ave, Hollywood, Florida
Prior to your travel date, your preferred departure time MUST be advised to the supplier for booking allocation purposes. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Flights depart between 9:00am and 11:00pm daily
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Grand Miami Air Tour
- Airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided the do no occupy a seat
- The airplane can hold between 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.