Haleakala is the crowning jewel of Maui, making up nearly 75% of the island. On this zipline adventure, soar along the slopes of this massive volcano; fly through towering trees; and float over seasonal pools on five different ziplines. Hike high above the forest floor on wooden-plank bridges and soak in the amazing tropical scenery during your 1.5 hours of sky-high fun.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Explore Maui's famous Haleakala by zipline! This 1.5-hour zipline adventure takes you to the slopes of the Haleakala volcano, just minutes from the entrance to Haleakala National Park. It’s the perfect activity to for the whole family!
Travel along five ziplines and an 'Indiana Jones'-style swinging bridge through a towering tropical forest. Throughout the tour, learn about Hawaii's rich, diverse environment and Maui's long ranching history from your professional, knowledgeable guide. Each zipline crossing gets longer and more exciting, so you’re sure to be whooping and hollering by the end of your thrilling adventure!
This fun zipline tour is about a 1.5-hour drive (approx.) from Maui's south shore where Kihei, Wailea, and Makena resorts are located. Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided for hotels and condos on the south side of Maui.
Haleakala Zipline Adventure
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Select hotels in Kihei and Wailea or at the base of Haleakala (1.75 hours from Lahaina and 1.5 hours From Kihei)
- 8:30am - 3pm daily
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Haleakala zipline tour at 8:30am with hotel pickup between 7am and 7:20am from select hotels and condos on the south side of Maui
Haleakala zipline tour at 9:30am
Haleakala zipline tour at 11:30am
Haleakala zipline tour at 12:30pm
Haleakala zipline tour at 2pm
Haleakala zipline tour at 3pm
Haleakala Zipline Adventure
- 1.5-hour zipline adventure
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Tour including transportation is approx. 5-hours in duration
- Participants must way between 60 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Long pants are recommended
Itinerary:Hotel pickup available from the following locations:
Wailea (approx. 7am)
Makena Beach & Golf Resort
The Fairmont Kea Lani
Four Seasons Resort
South Kihei (approx. 7:10am)
The Palms at Wailea
Mana Kai Resort
Maui Coast Hotel
Hale Hui Kai
Maui Ocean Front
Hale Pua Hana
North Kihea (approx. 7:20am)
Village By The Sea
Maui Beach Resort
Sugar Beach Resort
Nani Kai Hale
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.