Select a datex
The 1.5-hour city safari begins with an indoor training session followed by street training in a secluded location. The tour then proceeds past historic locations including William Paca House, St John's College and the Maryland State House, founded in 1649. You will then travel through to West Street, past the Banneker Douglas Museum, the Court House and City Hall over to the St Mary's Church. The tour concludes with a ride around City Dock and Market Place.
All tours are limited to four passengers per departure with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience.
This tour is seasonal and operates from April to October
Seg-your-way through Annapolis
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tours depart from 126 West St, Annapolis
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 12:15pm
Departs at 2:30pm
Maryland State House
- 1.5 hour Segway Tour
- Segway Training, License and Helmet Rental
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 72 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 70 pounds or over 270 pounds.
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Maximum of four passengers per departure time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.