Select a datex
Discover the rich history and culture of Madrid with your Madrid Card. Gain entry to over 50 museums, partake in a "Discover Madrid" walking tour, enjoy a theater show or visit the Bernabeu Stadium Tour. With the choice of a 24 hour, 48 hour, 72 hour or 120 hour card, you can also enjoy discounts on shopping, restaurants and nightlife such as a flamenco show.
You will also receive a tourist guide with information about museums and services included available in 5 languages. A map of the city showing the locations of participating establishments will also be included when you collect your card.
Includes priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum and Reina Sofia museum.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Collect your Madrid Card at the Madrid Tourist Board Office or Madrid- Barajas airport.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 120 hours from time of first use
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Tour
- Las Ventas bullring Tour
- Madrid cable-car
- Free admission to over 50 museums in and around Madrid
- Madrid Card with Guidebook (Spanish, English, French, German Italian)
- All Guided Tours from "Discover Madrid" Program (Valued at more than 37 Euros)
- More than 100 establishments with discounts in restaurants, shopping, department store, musicals, dinner plus show and much more!
- Priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum and Reina Sofia museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- This pass is not recommended for children aged under 14 years old as entry is free to most museums
- You are required to select a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Itinerary:Once you have purchased your Madrid Card, entry to the following museums, palaces and monuments is FREE:
THE ART WALK (Special Entrance Gates):
- Prado National Museum
- Reina Sofia National Museum and Art Centre
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza Foundation Collection
- Royal Palace of Madrid
- Royal Palace of El Pardo
- The Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de Escorial
- The Royal Monastery of the Encarnation
- Royal Palace of Aranjuez
- Benedictine Abbey of the Sacred Cross in the Valley of the Fallen
- Velázquez Palace
- Museum of America in Madrid
- National Anthropology Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Cerralbo Museum
- Sorolla Museum
- Clothing Museum
- Municipal Museum
- Museum of the City
- Museum of San Isidro
- Municipal Museum of Contemporary Art
- San Antonio de la Florida Hermitage
- The Debod Temple
- Madrid Planetarium
- Outdoor Sculpture Museum
- Natural Science Museum
- Geomining Museum
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- National Science and Technology Museum
- Royal Mint Museum
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Railway Museum
- Wax Museum
- Bullfighting Museum
- Blind Museum
- Book Museum
- Real Madrid Football Club Trophy Exhibition
- Air Museum
- Telecommunications Museum
- Naval Museum
- Lope de Vega House
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Caixaforum Madrid
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.