Na Pali Coast Snorkel, Hike and Picnic
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
Land on Nualolo Kai, a remote beach, for hiking and snorkeling (weather permitting). Take a guided hike to the ruins of an 800-year-old Hawaiian fishing village, and explore the same thriving reef ecosystem that supported the ancient Hawaiians.
Spend approximately 3 hours rafting, 2 hours snorkeling and 1 hour on the beach. A boxed lunch including a sandwich of smoked turkey, ham or salami on freshly baked French bread, chips and a chocolate- chip cookie is included, in addition to beverages throughout the tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
1pm daily (check-in at 12:30pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am (check-in at 9:30am)
Departs at 1pm (12:30pm check-in)
Na Pali Coast
- 6-hour rafting and snorkeling tour
- All snorkel equipment
- Boxed lunch and drinks
- 1-hour of free time at the beach (weather permitting)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of the ride, this tour cannot accommodate pregnant women, those with back problems or those with other medical conditions
- Na Pali Coast exploration and snorkeling are weather-permitting. Specific tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety