Na Pali Coast Snorkel, Hike and Picnic
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
Land on Nualolo Kai, a remote beach, for hiking and snorkeling (weather permitting). Take a guided hike to the ruins of an 800-year-old Hawaiian fishing village, and explore the same thriving reef ecosystem that supported the ancient Hawaiians.
Spend approximately 3 hours rafting, 2 hours snorkeling and 1 hour on the beach. A boxed lunch including a sandwich of smoked turkey, ham or salami on freshly baked French bread, chips and a chocolate- chip cookie is included, in addition to beverages throughout the tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
1pm daily (check-in at 12:30pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am (check-in at 9:30am)
Na Pali Coast
- 6-hour rafting and snorkeling tour
- All snorkel equipment
- Boxed lunch and drinks
- 1-hour of free time at the beach (weather permitting)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of the ride, this tour cannot accommodate pregnant women, those with back problems or those with other medical conditions
- Na Pali Coast exploration and snorkeling are weather-permitting. Specific tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety
Reviewed by: Brian B, September 2014
the trip was excellent and is a must do on Kauai. The Na Pali coast is amazing and going into the sea caves was a real highlight.. The crew on the craft were great and the meal provided was excellent. A great day.
Reviewed by: Indira R, August 2014
We had an awesome time. Our captains Kenan an Danney were great and very knowledgeable. Got to see some amazing sea caves. Snorkeling was fun even saw a couple of sea turtles. The picnic was was better than expected. The food was wonderful. The tour of the village was very interesting. Overall we had a great time. Definitely worth the trip.