Na Pali Coast Snorkel, Hike and Picnic
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
Land on Nualolo Kai, a remote beach, for hiking and snorkeling (weather permitting). Take a guided hike to the ruins of an 800-year-old Hawaiian fishing village, and explore the same thriving reef ecosystem that supported the ancient Hawaiians.
Spend approximately 3 hours rafting, 2 hours snorkeling and 1 hour on the beach. A hot buffet lunch including teriyaki chicken with pineapple, kalua pork, rice pilaf, salad, bread basket and pineapple bars is included, in addition to beverages throughout the tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
1pm daily (check-in at 12:30pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Na Pali Coast
- 6-hour rafting and snorkeling tour
- All snorkel equipment
- Buffet lunch and drinks
- 1-hour of free time at the beach (weather permitting)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of the ride, this tour cannot accommodate pregnant women, those with back problems or those with other medical conditions
- Na Pali Coast exploration and snorkeling are weather-permitting. Specific tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety
Reviewed by: angie rouede, USA, June 2015
Our Captain Tara, and co Captain Aaron were magnificent. My 16 year old son and I had the best time snorkeling, rafting hiking, swimming, photographing (oops) ever. Mahalo. If you love family, scenery, adventure and nature, this is the excursion for you!
Reviewed by: Joseph C, April 2015
It was amazing! Captain Ted took us on an amazing trip up the Na Pali coast. We saw literally tons of whales. We snorkeled and saw sea turtles and had a nice hike and lunch. Well worth the money. We took our 8 and 10 year old and they had a blast.