Select a datex
During your Grand Canyon vacation, see bears, bison, big horn sheep and more at the family-friendly Bearizona Drive-Thru Wildlife Park. Drive through 3 miles (4 km) of Arizona wilderness in your own vehicle, viewing North American wildlife like black bears and Alaskan wolves! Plus, you can also tour Fort Bearizona, a walk-through area where baby animals and smaller species of wildlife can be seen up close.
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
Bearizona Drive-Thru Wildlife Park is an animal sanctuary in the amazing Ponderosa pine forests of northern Arizona, just 60 miles (96 km) from Grand Canyon National Park. Bearizona is the only park of its kind in the southwest United States and is the perfect location for your next family adventure!
In the comfort of your own vehicle, drive through Bearizona to see North American animals in a wilderness environment. Catch views of Rocky Mountain Goats, American burros (a type of donkey), majestic Brown Bison weighing up to 2,000 pounds (900 kg), Big Horn Sheep, Dall sheep (native to Alaska and Canada), stealthy Alaskan Tundra and Arctic Wolves, majestic white bison and, of course, the gorgeous black bears. The drive-thru portion of the park is approximately 3 miles (4 km) long, takes approximately 45 minutes and includes the use of a GPS device that will guide you through the route.
After your drive, get out of your car and visit Fort Bearizona, a walk-through area where you can stroll along the winding paths and watch the antics of the park’s baby animals and smaller species. Fort Bearizona is also home to the amazing High Country Raptors free-flight show, where you’ll learn about birds of prey and see them fly directly over you!
Bearizona promotes conservation and preservation through memorable educational encounters with North American wildlife.
Bearizona in Williams, Arizona
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Park Hours: 8:30am to 4pm
Please Note: Park times may vary based on season and daylight.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance to Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You should allow 1 to 2 hours for your visit
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Bearizona may close due to poor weather conditions. If closure does happen due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- All persons must remain in vehicles at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed during the drive-thru portion of the visit
- Windows must be closed at all times
- No smoking on the premises
- Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited
- You can travel through the park with pets enclosed in your vehicle with all windows up
- In Fort Bearizona walk-thru areas, leashed pets can be walked in the parking lot and up to the fort wall, but may not continue toward the animal exhibits
- Pet owners are expected to clean up after their animals
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.