Experience New York City in comfort and style with a private tour in a classic car ! Choose to cruise New York City's streets in an open-top 1975 Chevrolet Caprice classic convertible or opt for the comfort of a 1964 Cadillac Sedan Deville during colder months. Both classic car tours are chauffeured by a knowledgeable native New Yorker who will show you the most fascinating areas of New York.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
Your two-hour private tour in a mint-condition car begins in historic Greenwich Village, home to some of New York City's most influential residents over the decades. You'll also take a ride across the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline.
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tours are conducted in English, however, since the tour is mostly visual, the tour can work wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.
1964 Cadillac Sedan Deville
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Manhattan hotels (south of 23rd street) or Greenwich Village
- 5:15pm (not available Friday from September 1 to November 30)
- 8:15pm (not available Friday)
Tour concludes in Greenwich Village. You may choose, however, to get out in Chinatown or Little Italy which is near the end of the tour.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-hour tour in a classic 1964 Cadillac Sedan Deville departing at 10:15am
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Chevrolet Caprice classic convertible departing at 10:15am
2-hour tour in a classic 1964 Cadillac Sedan Deville departing at 1:15pm
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Chevrolet Caprice classic convertible departing at 1:15pm
2-hour tour in a classic 1964 Cadillac Sedan Deville departing at 5:15pm
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Chevrolet Caprice classic convertible departing at 5:15pm
2-hour tour in a classic 1964 Cadillac Sedan Deville departing at 8:15pm
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Chevrolet Caprice classic convertible departing at 8:15pm
1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Convertible
- Private tour with expert guide/narration
- Hotel pickup from Manhattan hotels only
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour, it will not be conducted during inclement weather. If, on the day of the tour, the company needs to cancel the tour, you may be rescheduled to another time that is convenient
- Food and drink is not permitted on the tour. However a cold bottle of spring water is provided to each guest at the beginning of the tour
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.