Select a datex
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city lights. See the Empire State Building, Times Square, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown, the Lower East Side, Rockefeller Center and more aboard a double-decker bus, and travel to Brooklyn to walk along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for unbeatable views of the glittering Manhattan skyline. This is the perfect way to rest your feet after a full day of sightseeing and start your night out on the town.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
See the Empire State Building Illuminated at Night
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Manhattan's West Side
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York Night Tour
- Transport by double-decker bus
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is not a hop-on hop-off service, and there are no scheduled stops on the tour other than the Brooklyn Heights Promenade
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.