Zipline Canopy Eco-Adventure from San Juan
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
There are 9 different zipline ropes you can test out, 1 exciting suspension bridge, 2 rappel stations, 5 ground platforms and 10 aerial suspending platforms! Everyone in the family will find something they like on this rainforest adventure!
Professional guides are always present to ensure an educational, fun and safe adventure for all!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Zipline Canopy Tour from San Juan
- Zipline canopy tour from San Juan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Waist restriction due to equipment limitations: cannot be larger than 40 inches (101.6 cm)
- Minimum age is 5 years
Reviewed by: Cynthia K, August 2014
This was absolutely an amazing experience. Everyone involved was very helpful and my daughter and son in law along with myself had a fantastic time. I felt very safe while we were doing the zipline through the canopy. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Reviewed by: Marnie Thao N, July 2014
Super fun tour!
We were taken to La Marquesa forest, not El Yunque, about 20 minutes away from the Condado area in SAn Juan. We're taken up the mountain by cable cars. BEfore we hiked further into the first zipline station, we saw somw butterlies and birds which was a cool addition. There are a total of 8 ziplines and 1 rappel station. This was my first time ziplining and it was fun.
The guides are super knowledgable and helpful in preparing first timer. There was a man in our group with swollen feet after the first couple ziplines (because of his pre-conditions, not because of the zipline) and the team did everything they could to ensure his health and safety and to help him finish the last one (because he wanted to). Highly reccomend!