Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour
Book by December 31, 2014, to travel in 2015, and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price!
During the tour you will make your way through a maze of narrow alleyways to the area where the illustrious Venetian Marco Polo lived. Along the way, your informative guide will give you a clear understanding of the evolution of a broad range of artistic and architectural achievements in Venice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 3pm
House of Marco Polo, Venice
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to San Giovanni and Paolo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Rucksacks and large bags are not allowed in some churches.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Martin D, September 2014
Very well informed guide who was happy to discuss any aspect of Italian history, culture and politics as well as the introduction to Venetian Art and architecture we had expected. He was flexible and accommodating tailoring the tour to our interests. Had we visited the churches we did without him we would have missed so much...pointing out detail and anecdote which would have otherwise passed us by. Our children (8 and 13) also thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I would recommend this tour for anyone visiting Venice.
Reviewed by: Rosy Yung, Canada, July 2014
Our personal guide for our group of 6 was wonderful and knowledgeable and well prepared. He, being an architect himself, was able to give us an in depth explanation of all the architectural features of the various structures and buildings in the city. He came along with illustrations in books on the topic, showing us the mechanics of the construction. That 2 hour walking tour were the best, informative, interesting time we have ever spent in Venice.