Sydney and Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
Discover Sydney's highlights including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the historic Rocks district. Hop off the coach to browse the stores in modern shopping areas or grab a bite to eat at the bustling Sydney Fish Market. Stretch your legs as you stroll around the Royal Botanic Gardens or the tree-shaded paths of Hyde Street Park. The choice of activities is yours!
Bondi Beach is a suburb with a popular beach located just 4 miles (7km) east of Sydney’s city center. Enjoy the sea and sand at the beach, or check out the cafes, restaurants and shops around town, many with fantastic ocean views.
The Sydney and Bondi coach tours connect at 100 William Street or Central Station stop. The bus departs every 15–20 minutes from each stop and tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use. Please check the current schedule for operating hours; the bus does not operate 24 hours per day. Families can save with the Family Pass, valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children.
Below is a partial list of stops on the Sydney and Bondi hop-on hop-off tour. (Find the full list on the Schedule tab).
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbor Bridge
- Bondi Beach
- Darling Harbour
- Circular Quay
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Aquarium
- Town Hall
- The Rocks
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Board the bus at any of the following stops:
Stop 1 Circular Quay.
Stop 2 Wynyard
Stop 3 Queen Victoria Building
Stop 4 Town Hall
Stop 5 William Street
Stop 6 Kings Cross
Stop 7 El Almein Fountain
Stop 8 Woolloomooloo
Stop 9 Opera House
Stop 10 Botanic Gardens
Stop 11 Parliament House
Stop 12 Hyde Park North
Stop 13 Australian Museum
Stop 14 Central Station
Stop 15 Power House Museum
Stop 16 Fish Markets
Stop 17 The Star
Stop 18 Maritime Museum
Stop 19 Convention Centre/ Hard Rock Café
Stop 20 Imax
Stop 21 Aquarium
Stop 22 King Street Wharf
Stop 23 Overseas Passenger Terminal
Stop 24 Campbell’s Cove
Stop 25 The Rocks
Stop 26 Circular Quay
Stop A Central Station
Stop B Chinatown
Stop C Cook and Phillip
Stop D William Street
Stop E Paddington
Stop F Bondi Beach
Stop G North Bondi
Stop H Rose Bay
Stop I Double Bay
Stop J Australian Museum
April to August: Operates between 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Bus operates daily (September to March) every 15 minutes for the Sydney route and every 30 minutes for the Bondi route.
- Bus operates daily (April to August) every 20 minutes for the Sydney route and every 30 - 45 minutes for the Bondi route
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour Ticket
Unlimited use on Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use
24 Hour Family Pass Ticket
Unlimited use on Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use. 1 x Family Pass, valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children.To book please enter 1 adult only and all child names
48 Hour Ticket
Unlimited use on Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
48 Hour Family Pass Ticket
Unlimited use on Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use. 1 x Family Pass, valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children .To book please enter 1 adult only and all child names
Sydney and Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Choice of 24 hour or 48 hour pass
- Pre-recorded commentary
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers please note your nearest stops:
- Option 1) Oversees Passengers Terminal: Stop 10 (Circular Quay. Corner of George Street/Alfred Street)
- Option 2) King Street Wharf: City Sightseeing Stop 8 (Campbells Cove/Hickson Road)
- When booking the 24 or 48 hour Family Pass, only the lead passenger name is required for a booking of up to 2 Adults and 4 children 16 years and under. At time of booking you only need to enter 1 adult to complete your booking
Reviewed by: Carley K, August 2014
Excellent way to get a feel for the city. We rode the entire route through Sydney and out to Bondi Beach. I will do it again the next time I am in Sydney.
Reviewed by: DAVID B, August 2014
It was the best decision as a great way to see all the major attractions in limited time. The staff were all most helpful.