Rock 'n Roll Snorkel and Sightseeing Safari of St. Martin
The mother ship, 'Rock 'n Roll', will accompany the tour with a cooler of ice cold drinks and snorkeling equipment for everyone to use.
With plenty of snorkeling, relaxing, sightseeing and driving, this tour is sure to please everyone looking to see the beautiful beaches of the St. Martin area in an exciting new way!
One or two passengers permitted per vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10:00am
Departs at 1:30pm
Rock 'n Roll Snorkel
- Professional guide
- Rock 'n Roll Boat Tour
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Port fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to drive
- Vehicles are much like a large, inflatable Wave Runner or Jet Ski
- Please Note: You will be required to have a credit card at time of check in as a security deposit for the vehicle.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Nicholas S, March 2014
We had a great time on the Rock and Roll Snorkel and sightseeing trip. Bob, our tour guide, was absolutely wonderful and gave us a great adventure in the sun and water. Would definately recommend this activity to anyone!
Reviewed by: leslie w, January 2014
Just the right blend of rock n roll! Saw more more fish and underwater life than I thought with the help of Bobby our guide.