NYC East Village Food Tour
On this fun and delicious food tour you'll visit several tasting stops and East Village eateries and may sample:
- Homemade Eastern European style delicacies
- Quintessential New York hot dogs
- Delectable and unique ice cream flavors
- A hot slice of New York style cheese pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint
- New York's most popular egg cream
- Luscious and creamy cupcakes
- Soft steamed dumplings
*Please Note: The tasting stops are subject to change without notice
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Monday and Tuesday: Tour departs at 11:00am
- Thursday and Saturday: Tour departs at 2:00pm
- Friday: Tour departs at 5:30pm (No Friday departures beginning April 1, 2015)
- Sunday: Tour departs at 10:30am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USD $41.89Pricing details
Sample New York pizza, arguably the best pizza there is
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Any dietary requirements/concerns should be notified at the check-out of this tour
- Eateries and itinerary of the tour is subject to change
Reviewed by: John G, May 2015
Gina was a wonderful guide for a great Mother's Day walking/eating tour of the East Village. We couldn't want for a nicer, very informative native New Yorker.
Reviewed by: James L, March 2015
We enjoyed the tour very much.
Our guide, Eric was very knowledgable, but didn't ramble on to the point of being boring.
The stops were all quite interesting and the amount and quality of our eats were just right.