For something a little different to do in Venice, try a photography walking tour. Get to move around Venice not as tourist but as a Venetian. You will also learn how to approach people and capture the spontaneous emotions, expressions and interactions among people that tell the story of Venice and the people who celebrate it with you. So bring your camera and be prepared to walk, shoot and click. This in-depth private photo walking tour is hosted by an expert photographer. Please list any special interests you have at the time of booking to alert your photographer-guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
On this unique photography tour you will move around Venice not as tourist but as Venetian photographing some of the most famous places in the world and understand from a photographic point of view, the Venetians' life, their markets, the bars and the mysterious and hidden places. Places visited will be Saint Mark's Square, Mercerie, Rialto (Fish and Vegetable Market)
You will also learn how to approach people and capture the spontaneous emotions, expressions and interactions among people that tell the story of Venice and the people who celebrate it with you. There are photo opportunities on every corner and each location we visit offers its own unique photographic challenges and we will explore different styles of reportage story telling.
Your Venice Photography Walking Tour ends at St Mark's Square.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
Venice Photography Walking Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Vaparetto line 1 - Arsenale stop
- April 01 to October 31
November 01 to March 31
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Venice Photography Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Entrance fees
- Camera and film
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their camera
- Tours operate rain or shine and the route may be changed based on local conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.