Private Night Tour: Florida Everglades Airboat Ride from Fort Lauderdale
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Fully narrated tour
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
In addition to this fascinating airboat adventure, you’ll also gain entrance to exhibit areas during normal daytime hours. You’ll see many species both native and exotic to Florida, learn about a 1,000-pound alligator and interact with animals in the swamp yard exhibit.
For the most in-depth and personal experience, take a small group private tour of the Florida Everglades’ and its unique subtropical ecosystem and animals.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Night Tour Special
Includes 1-hour private airboat ride, entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park and Captain's gratuity. Special is valid for travel in September to October 2014.
Private Night Airboat Tour
Includes 1-hour private airboat ride, entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park and Captain's gratuity.
Florida Everglades at Night Airboat Ride
- Private 60-minute nighttime airboat ride
- Exhibit entrance (during daytime business hours)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to seasonality, availability can sometimes be limited so it is required that guests call in advance to confirm day and time of tour prior to arrival
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- Children of all ages are allowed to ride on the airboat
- Children ages 3 and under are free of charge
- Children ages 6 and under are required to wear a life jacket