Juneau Shore Excursion: Whale-Watching Cruise and Glacier Flight
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Begin your shore excursion with a 2.5-hour whale-watching and nature tour. From the decks of the vessel, you'll have the opportunity to spot a variety of local wildlife, including humpback whales, sea lions, Dall's porpoises, harbor seals, orca whales, bald eagles and shorebirds. While on the trip, you will enjoy a delicious boxed lunch.
After the whale-watching cruise, you'll be transported to the local airport to enjoy a 30-minute flight-seeing tour. From your position in the aircraft, gaze down on the Inside Passage and the Juneau Icefield. You'll see many different landmarks, including Admiralty Island, Point Retreat Lighthouse, Funter Bay, Icy Strait, Lynn Canal, Herbert Glacier, Eagle Glacier, Mendenhall Glacier and dogsled camps, and Auke Bay.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Juneau for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Juneau Shore Excursion: Whale-Watching and Glacier Flight
- Whale-watching tour
- Glacier flight-seeing tour
- Snacks, soft drinks and bottled water are provided on board whale-watching cruise
- Free port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Fuel surcharge
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Deborah W, July 2013
It was great we saw a couple pods feeding and at one time we were surrounded by whales
Reviewed by: Harold B, July 2013
This tour proved to be outstanding. The best day we had on our cruise. Whales were easy to spot. We saw many hump back whales. Really amazing sights. That evening we did the flight over three glaciers. Weather almost cancelled this trip but it cleared in time to fly. Another amazing experience.