Sydney Harbour Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
Darling Harbour: Hop-off for some of Sydney's best attractions including Aquriaum, Madame Tausauds, Wild Life, Maritime Museum and more.
Circular Quay: Home to the iconic Sydney Opera House, the Rocks - historical area, Sydney Harbour Bridge Pylon and weekend markets.
Fort Denison: A historic island and restaurant in the middle of the harbour. Park entry fees apply.
Taronga Zoo: Discover Australia's amazing wildlife. Choose the zoo option to ride on the Sky Safari Gondola and an entry ticket to the zoo. With over 2,900 exotic and native animals, free zoo-keeper talks and animal shows, there is something for everyone.
Shark Island: A small island that is perfect for a picnic and swim. Park entry fees apply
Watsons Bay: A short walk to beaches, lookout points and waterside restaurants.
Manly: Manly Beach is a beach situated among the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia in Manly
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Darling Harbour (Pier 26)
- Circular Quay
- Taronga Zoo
- Shark Island
- Watsons Bay
- Luna Park
- Darling Harbour (Harbourside- Pier 26)
- 9:30am Darling Harbour
- 9:45am from Circular Quay.
- Departures every 45-minutes
- 10:33 am Manly East Wharf – every 60-minutes until 4:33pm
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hop On Hop Off Explorer
Hop-on hop-off cruise with stops at up to 9 harbour attractions
Hop On Hop Off & Taronga Zoo
Hop-on hop-off cruise with entrance ticket to Taronga Zoo and Sky Safari gondola
Sydney Hop On Hop Off Cruise
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise one-day pass
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket is valid for the entire day
- Taronga Zoo is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily
Reviewed by: Ferida R, June 2015
Took this trip to show an overseas visitor around Sydney Harbour. Excellent value, enough time between pick ups to thoroughly examine all the stops. LIVE commentator was knowledgeable and interesting.
Reviewed by: sandra t, April 2015