Panoramic Rome by Night Tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
You’ll see Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo, St Peter’s Basilica and the district of Trastevere. You’ll also make a stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw in a coin, you’ll have good luck and will return to Rome one day, so make sure you have some change!
Upgrade to dinner in Trevi area:
Upgrade your tour and start your evening with a delicious dinner in the Trevi area, where you’ll feast on three courses of traditional Italian cuisine in a delightful bistro. Taste typical Roman dishes and soak up the lively atmosphere in this district that’s beloved by tourists and locals alike. After dinner, get ready for the Panoramic Rome by Night Tour!
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Upgrade: Hotel pick up from central Rome hotels offered only if Upgrade is selected
7:00pm: If Upgrade is selected. Centrally located hotel pickup offered to Upgrade option only. Please note that pickup will commence 30-60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Panoramic Night Tour
Panoramic Rome by night tour. Between November 1 and March 31, departs at 8:30pm (meet strictly at 8:15pm). From April 1 and October 31, departs at 8:45pm (meet strictly at 8:30pm). From meeting point
Panoramic Night Tour + Dinner
Upgrade: Panoramic Rome by night tour including a 3-course traditional Italian meal in the neighborhood of Trevi. Includes hotel pickup from centrally located Rome hotels
Panoramic Rome by Night Tour
- Hotel pickup (offered if Upgrade is selected)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- One piece of check-in luggage per person is permitted on this tour
- Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck
Reviewed by: Linda P, September 2015
Great evening tour and the meal prior to the tour at a restaurant near the Trevi Fountain was very nice!
Reviewed by: john zorbas z, September 2015
Our tour was done with Sev as a guide. He is an archeologist that teaches at the University. I have to say that he was the most interesting and informative guide I ever had. Sadly it rained most of the time and the Colosseum closed the underground portion due to heavy rain but Dev made it well worth it to stay.