Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner Cruise with "La Marina de Paris" and Moulin Rouge Show
- Dinner Cruise with private table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Moulin Rouge show including half bottle of champagne per person
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued.
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Lightly creamed green asparagus coulis with chestnut flakes
- Braised chicken supreme with lentils and seasonal vegetables
- Pear and whipped cream verrine with salted butter caramel coulis
Reviewed by: Kirsten D, October 2015
This was a fantastic night. We enjoyed amazing views from the boat and found it a very relaxing and beautiful way to see Paris by night. The Moulin Rouge Show that followed was incredible. Such a spectable and very entertaining. Exceeded our expecttations. Fabian, our chauffer for the evening, was also excellent - very professional, very helpful and efficient and spoke perfect English - made life very easy being collected and dropped door to door each step of the way. A delightful evening.
Reviewed by: ahinkebe, September 2015
This was one of the best nights of our trip! The river cruise was great-- amazing views of all of Paris' best sights and the food was great. The Moulin Rouge show far exceeded our expectations and we got a whole bottle of champagne included. Having the transfers to and from were great- they were prompt picking us up from our hotel, dinner and at the end of the show. My husband and I wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower afterwards, and the driver was great about dropping us off there for a fun night on the town after the show. Great way to see Paris from a different view and an awesome show!