Osaka Full-Day Walking Tour with Osaka River Cruise
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Osaka Castle and Cherry Blossom
- Admission Fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No meals are included for infants
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Osakajo-Koen Station may be used in place of Tenmabashi Station in some cases
- When the Aqua Liner is out of service due to bad weather or other reasons, the tour will visit the Osaka Museum of History. If the Aqua Liner is unavailable on Tuesday, when the Osaka Museum is closed, the cost of the Aqua Liner ride will be refunded
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Maria P, Australia, September 2015
We had a wonderful day with a lovely guide who was so knowledgeable and helpful. 3 course lunch was an unexpected bonus. Lot's of walking of cause but well worth it.
Reviewed by: bruce_2110, July 2015
Nice walk from Osaka station to the Umeda Sky Tower, great views. Guid spoke english well and was very informative throughout the tour. Short train ride to the Castle which was impressive and then on to the river boat cruise. I would highly recommend this tour.