Maui Atlantis Submarine Adventure
To enhance your submarine experience, and help improve the marine environment, an artificial reef was created in December 2005. An aged replica of a 19th-century supply vessel was anchored to the sandy sea floor in an area that was devoid of coral reef. The resulting artificial reef is developing into a self-sustaining habitat for indigenous fish, coral and other marine life.
From December through May, you may enjoy whale watching during the ship-to-shore journey to your Maui submarine as humpback whales make their annual migration through the warm Pacific waters.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 12pm
Atlantis Submarine Adventure
- Complete professional narration. Japanese audio narration is also available
- Submarine dive aboard the 48-passenger submarine
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine
- Total tour time is approximately 1 hour 50 minutes. Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes
- Children must be 36 inches or taller to ride the submarine
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Reviewed by: Julio Cesar A, February 2015
Unique and relaxing experience all safely done. For those of us who cannot snorkel , this is the closest you can be to experiencing the magical underwater world of reefs and live coral not to mention a ship- wreak.This short journey brings you very close almost eye to eye with the tropical fish, turtles and a myriad of marine animals, including live coral.
Definitely worth it.
Reviewed by: Ahana G, December 2014
This tour was amazing!