Hop aboard an exhilarating adventure raft for the ride of your life! Departing from Kikiaola Harbor, you'll experience breathtaking oceanside views of Waimea and the longest white sand beach in Hawaii. Once you reach Kalalau, you'll explore the archaeological remains of an ancient Hawaiian fishing village. Here, you'll also have the opportunity to swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters.
Cruise past one of the oldest sugar towns in Hawaii and out to Polihale State Park towards the Na Pali coast's majestic sea cliffs and hanging valleys. Listen to a historical and cultural narration provided by your captain as he navigates you safely into sea caves and beneath cascading waterfalls.
Once you reach Kalalau, you'll head back to Nu'aolo Kai for hiking and exploring the archaeological remains of an ancient Hawaiian fishing village. Feel free to swim and snorkel on the protected reef where crystal-clear waters teem with fish, coral formations and other marine life.
You have two raft options:
Explorer I (May - September)
- Lands on the beach, snorkel from shore (ocean permitted)
- Narrated walk at archeological life (Nualolo Kai Ancient Fishing Village)
- Child's age no younger than 8 years old
- Maximum 18 passengers per raft
Explorer II (January - December)
- Snorkel from vessel at protected reef, lunch on board during snorkel times
- No narrated walk on Na Pali Explorer II
- Child's age no younger than 5 years old
- Maximum 36 passengers per raft
Itinerary and vessel operating the cruise may vary depending on weather conditions during the winter season.
Na Pali Kauai Snorkel Expedition
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Check-in at the Na Pali Explorer Office
Please Note: Check-in is 1 hour prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Explorer I - 7:30am
Explorer II - 7:30am
Na Pali Kauai Snorkel Expedition
- Continental breakfast (morning departure only)
- Lunch (both departures)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Pregnant women are not permitted
- Bring swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, visor and your camera (at own risk)
- Cave entering and beach landing are dependent on ocean conditions and weather
- Breakfast consists of pastries, coffee and fresh fruit juice
- Lunch consists of deli-style sandwiches (including vegetarian), chips, cookies and assorted non-alcoholic beverages
- Menus are subject to change without notice
- Not recommended for child aged 4 years and under (Explorer II) or 7 years and under (Explorer I)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.