Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Then you will go for an enchanting stroll though the Villa Borghese Gardens and enjoy the surprises and tranquillity of this Eden in the heart of busy Rome. The famous Villa Borghese is a truly magical setting, surrounded by vast gardens filled with fountains, monuments and diverse flora. It's a treat for all the senses.
The tour ends with a breathtaking view from atop the Pincio terrace.
All entrance fees to the Borghese Gallery and Museum are included in the tour price. Tours are conducted in small groups (maximum 20 people) with an English-speaking guide who can personally cater to you so your visit is a special and unforgettable experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure at 9:00am
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour, departing at 9am (arrive strictly at 8:45am)
USD $51.93Pricing details
Departure at 3:00pm
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour, departing at 3pm (arrive strictly at 2:45pm)
USD $54.10Pricing details
- Entrance fees
- Borghese Gallery guided visit (2 hours)
- Walking tour of Villa Borghese Gardens (1 hour)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All personal belongings must be left on arrival at the reception of the Borghese Gallery
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our group tours
- The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
- Explore the Villa Borghese Gardens Casino dell'Uccelliera, Fontana dei Puppazzi, Piazza di Siena, Tempietto di Diana, Obelisco di Antonio and stunning view over Piazza del Popolo
Reviewed by: Dariusz G, November 2015
Great experience. Very informative and knowledgable guide. If you want to get the best out of Villa Borghese, take this tour. You will save time, learn a lot and enjoy your time there.
Reviewed by: peter T, November 2015
A fantastic place to visit, with a superb tour guide, thoroughly enjoyed