Moulin Rouge Show Paris
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9pm Show and Champagne
Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne starting at 9pm. Show concludes at 11pm.
11pm Show and Champagne
Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne starting at 11pm. Show concludes at 1am.
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
7pm Dinner & Show: Valentine's
Dinner from the Valentine's Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne and one Moulin Rouge Valentine's souvenir per couple
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
- Moulin Rouge Ticket
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, Féerie consists of : a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47, ...); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; and the expected return of the giant Aquarium.. all of that with music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"Féerie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options:
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable tartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- "Frou Frou" sauteed corn-fed chicken supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR "Cabaret" baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and tomatoes on the vine
- "Tendresse" of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
- "Festival" of Norwegian smoked salmon, tarama, trout roe and avruga with grilled toast OR "Féerie" stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and baby salad shoots
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR "Valentin” sauté of veal, white supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Opera "Moulin Rouge" pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Duck foie gras with sea salt, mango vinaigrette, “Roquette” salad and grilled toast OR crunchy salad with lobster, chilled avocado and Parmesan flakes
- Fried sea bass fillet, creamy risotto with field mushrooms and mushroom cream OR fillet of beef "1889", small fried potatoes with thyme, French Beans with fresh butter, pepper sauce
- "Saint Honoré" with raspberries, lightly whipped cream and crunchy caramel pastry OR Opera "Moulin Rouge" pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
4-COURSE CHRISTMAS MENU:
Selected dates: December 19 - January 4, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chestnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce. On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
5-COURSE NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
Selected dates: December 31
- New Year's Eve delicacies
- Petrovskaya Royal Caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Lobster ravioli with Dublin Bay prawn bisque and old-style French vegetables
- Citrus fruit granita, lemongrass verbena with iced vodka
- Fillet of Charolais beef with pan-fried foie gras, fine ceps tart, lightly whipped potato pot with a black truffle and winter gourmet jus
- "The Royal Moulin Rouge" - Grand cru chocolate cake filled with red fruit sorbet and a medley of red fruit
- Coffee and delights from Maison Dalloyau
- Champagne Cristal Roederer OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2eme Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
4-COURSE VALENTINE'S MENU:
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
Reviewed by: Judith W, January 2015
Totally Recommend booking through Viator for the Moulin Rouge. Definitely suggest getting to the venue about an hour before as you have to line to redeem your voucher for Moulin Rouge Tickets. Everyone has to do this - not just Viator bookings. The queues are very long but if you get there early you are close to the front of the line and get much better seats inside. The show is amazing - my entire family enjoyed the experience.
Reviewed by: Gil, January 2015
THE BEST VARIETY SHOW WE HAVE EVER SEEN. 2 HOURS OF SHEER ENTERAINMENT. WELL WORTH THE VISIT.