Marseille Shore Excursion: Aix-en-Provence Tour from Marseille
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Visit Place d’Albertras and see the fountain whose basin was made by local students. See the Four Dolphins Fountain, an impressive sculpture created in 1667. Other amazing sights in the vibrant city are City Hall and the Cathédral Saint Sauveur, which features 12th-century buildings offering insight into Aix-en-Provence's unique heritage.
Before you enjoy the shady squares of the eclectic city, you will be able to attend a workshop at Cézanne's former working space, Les Lauves (at your own expense). Take a look inside the small pavilion to see where the local-born artist got his inspiration.
After your tour of Aix-en-Provence, enjoy a peaceful ride back to Marseille’s cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Cezanne’s workshop (5.50 euros)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking within 48 hours, subject to availability