Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Cannes, Antibes and Biot
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Then you will continue along the coastline to Golfe-Juan where Napoleon landed in 1815, and Juan-les-Pins, passing by the famous seafront with many trendy boutiques.
Admire the sea view from La Garoupe, pass the celebrities villas of Cap d'Antibes and arrive by the ramparts of Antibes. Don't forget to check out Billionaire's Quay, overlooked by the 15th century Fort Vauban, and home to multi-million dollar yachts.
Next, you will reach the patrimony medieval jewel perched amid a green shrine, ideally located east of Antibes and enjoy some free time to explore before heading to your final stop, Biot. A village full of a unique quality of life and identity inherited from history, Arts and Crafts. You can visit the museum which stands at the foot of the village, or discover the many pottery, ceramic and jewelery workshops located throughout this pretty village.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cannes Shore Excursion: Cannes, Antibes, Biot Private Day Trip by Minivan
- Professional bilingual guide
- Cannes Harbor pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking