See the best of Amsterdam on an easy and convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! This tour allows you to see Amsterdam's top attractions at your own pace aboard a comfortable open-top, double-decker bus with recorded audio commentary. With nine stops conveniently located around the city, you can stop at all the major attractions, including the Van Gogh Museum, St Nicholas Church, the Rijksmuseum and the Red Light District. Make the most of your day and upgrade your hop-on hop-off tour with a canal boat cruise!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a hop-on hop-off bus tour and experience the best of Amsterdam on an open-top, double-decker bus complete with informative audio commentary. Discover the city’s highlights at your own pace and see the Anne Frank House, where the Jewish girl wrote her world-famous diary while hiding during WWII. Admire the spectacular works of Dutch painter Van Gogh or explore thousands of beautiful flowers at the Bloemenmarkt, one of the world’s only floating flower markets. Visit the famous Red Light District, stop at the Rijksmuseum and more!
Create your own sightseeing schedule and hop on and off as much as you like at any of the nine bus stops around the city to see the best sights and attractions that Amsterdam has to offer.
Upgrade to Amsterdam Canal Boat Tour:
Add a 75-minute boat trip to your Amsterdam hop-on hop-off tour and see the city from another perspective. Watch the urban landscape unfold as you cruise along the Amsterdam canals. Simply hop off the bus tour at stop five or six and hop on the canal tour. Boats depart every 30 minutes between 10am and 7pm, depending on the route. After the cruise, you can continue the hop-on hop-off bus tour to explore more of Amsterdam.
With buses departing every 30 minutes and tickets valid for 24 hours after first use, this is the perfect way to explore the Dutch capital!
See the Itinerary section below for a list of all stops.
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:All tours depart from Central Station. You may board and disembark at any of the available 9 stops. Ticket is valid for 24 hours after first use.
Hop-on hop-off bus tour:
April to November:
9am to 6:30pm; every 20-30 minutes
December to March:
10am to 2:30pm; every 45 minutes (Sun to Fri)
10am to 4pm; every 30 minutes (Sat)
Canal Boat Tour:
Cruise A: 10am to 7pm; every 30 minutes (Bus Stop 5)
Cruise B: 10am to 5:45pm; every 30 minutes (Bus Stop 6)
Return Details:You may disembark at any of the available stops
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use of the Amsterdam hop-on hop-off bus for 24 hours
Unlimited use of Amsterdam hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 hours plus 75-minute canal cruise
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Russian
- Optional: Canal Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you want to use the hop-on hop-off bus after one of the canal cruises, the last departure is at 4pm at bus stop 6
Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-off Tour Stops:
- Central Station: Red Light District, St Nicholas Church, Sex Museum, Stedelijk Museum, NEMO Science Museum
- Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal: Royal Palace, Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdams Historisch Museum, Madame Tussauds
- Westerkerk: Anne Frank House, Jordaan, The Nine Streets
- Leidseplein: Casino, Hard Rock Cafe, Melkweg, Nieuwe de la Mar Theater
- Museumplein: Departure Cruise A, Coster Diamonds, Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum, Diamond Museum
- Stadhouderskade / De Pijp: Departure Cruise B, Heineken Experience, Albert Cuyp market
- Waterlooplein: Jewish Historical Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Artis Zoo, Portugese Synagoge, Hermitage Amsterdam, Fleamarket
- Amstel / Muntplein: Flower Market, Rembrandtplein, Kalverstraat, Kooij, Allard Pierson Museum, The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Damrak: Beurs van Berlage, Red Light districht, Royal Palace, Nieuwe Kerk, Nationaal Monument, Madame Tussauds
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.