Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
Enjoy two days at Kennedy Space Center for the price of one! See additional info for details.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Admission
This includes the Kennedy Space Center tour of NASA's launch headquarters, Shuttle Launch Experience, astronaut encounter, two IMAX films, all shows and exhibits, and a visit to the US Astronaut Hall of Fame. The pass allows you entrance into the Astronaut Hall of Fame over two consecutive days within a seven-day period.
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Space Pass
With this package, you get general admission, lunch with an astronaut and a special in-depth bus tour that takes you closer to the powerful equipment necessary to launch spacecraft. View the countdown clock, press site, and huge launch pads. See more educational shows and exhibits at the gigantic space center, and enjoy more amazing photo ops.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Kennedy Space Center: 9am to 6pm
- US Astronaut Hall of Fame: 12pm - 5pm
Please note: hours of operation are subject to change without notice. It if advised that you call to reconfirm operating hours prior to date of travel.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kennedy Space Center Admission
Space Pass Plus
Space Pass Plus
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
- Kennedy Space Center Tour
- Admission to the US Astronaut Hall of Fame (valid for 2 consecutive days within a 7-day period)
- Shuttle Launch Experience
- Local taxes
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center
- Lunch with an Astronaut
- Behind-the-Scenes bus tour
- Local Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fees (Motorcycle: USD10, Automobile: USD10, Motor home/RV: USD15)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pet kennels are available at no additional charge from the Information Counter inside the entrance
- Strollers are available for rental for USD5 plus tax payable at the Space Shop
- At the tour stops, strollers are on a self-serve basis
- Parking Rates: Motorcycle: USD10, Automobile: USD10, Motor home/RV: USD15
- Commander's Club: Free with proof of a valid annual pass
- Tickets to view a launch are not included with this tour and must be purchased separately
- Two For One Special Details: designated specialty tickets, like Space Pass, may be used at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and/or the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame on the first and second day, with visitation taking place within seven business days of the first day of use. Regular admission tickets are not valid at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex (KSCVC) for the second day but can be used at the Astronaut Hall of Fame
Guests with Disabilities:
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs are available for rental for $10 USD plus tax payable at the Space Shop
- At the tour stops, wheelchairs will be reserved for guests purchasing rentals
- Captioning systems are available for the IMAX Theatre presentations
- Descriptive narration is available for the IMAX Theatre presentations for guests who are blind or vision impaired
- Crew members are available to retrieve items and assist when necessary
Kennedy Space Center Tour: Guided bus tours depart each day from 9:30am (seasonal), and run continuously throughout the day. Included on the tour is the acclaimed Apollo Saturn V Center, where guests can relive the days of America's moon landings by experiencing a simulated launch from mission control, viewing a real Saturn V moon rocket and taking a front row seat as man takes his first steps on the moon.
Astronaut Encounter: Guests to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will have the opportunity to meet a real astronaut every day. This innovative program consists of question-and-answer sessions, mission briefings, video footage, space artifacts and personal stories of space travel.
IMAX Theaters: Two different larger-than-life films take you on an awe-inspiring journey into space on screens over five stories tall. Dramatic footage photographed in space by astronauts give each of the IMAX films an exciting 'you are there' feel.
US Astronaut Hall of Fame: The US Astronaut Hall of Fame houses the world's largest collection of astronaut memorabilia, exhibits and tributes. Realistic training simulators allow you to feel the pressure of four times the force of gravity, ride a river across Mars and land a Space Shuttle.
Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit: See the famous shuttle in this exhibit with more than 60 interactive experiences highlighting the people, passion and patriotism behind the NASA program that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station (ISS). Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit; feel the sensation of floating in space; explore a replica of the ISS; and experience the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch!
Reviewed by: Vamsi P, December 2014
Its a worth visiting this space station, Got to know and learn many new things about the space the most fantastic part of the tour is Atlantis, i recommend this to everyone
Reviewed by: Carol B, December 2014
Great thank you apart from the change of date of the rocket launch! This trip from the UK was a treat for my partner's 50th birthday. He had always wanted to see a launch and research showed that one was due to take off on 30th September, the day before his birthday. We planned our visit to Cape Canaveral at that time so that we could watch the launch and visit the Space Centre. We learnt, too late, that the rocket had taken off earlier in September. We did, however, really enjoy our visit and spent 2 full days there and looked at everything available. One other disappointment was that when I wrote to the Space Centre to ask about the launch and to enquire how we might be able to see it, they did not reply. Everything you did was great and we loved Florida, Kennedy Space Centre and the whole experience. Thank you.