New York Sunday Brunch Cruise
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Show off your Sunday best as you step aboard a luxury yacht at Pier 81. As you cruise in style along the Hudson River, admire views of New York City's world-famous skyline.
In the 2-level dining room, sit down to a gourmet all-you-can-eat buffet featuring a selection traditional breakfast items such as eggs, meats, pastries and fruit, as well as specialty items such as Mediterranean fritattas, brioche French toast and lemon rosemary chicken. Top it off with a scrumptious dessert buffet of cheesecake, brownies, banana bread and more (see Itinerary below for a full sample menu). You'll be treated to one complimentary beverage such as a mimosa, coffee, tea or juice, and additional beverages are available for purchase. Upgrade to sit at a window table for awesome views right from your seat!
Enjoy live piano music from one of the two baby grand pianos located on each deck. Head to the spacious outdoor sundeck for dazzling panoramic views of Manhattan dotted with the Statue of Liberty, the World Financial Center, the Art Deco spires of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building, Winter Garden and Battery Park. You'll cruise past Governor's Island and Ellis Island before making your way back to Pier 81 to conclude your unforgettable NYC brunch cruise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brunch buffet with standard seating
Brunch with Window Table
Brunch buffet with window table seating for great views of Manhattan
Join Us for a Tasty Brunch Cruise on New York Harbor
- Buffet brunch
- One complimentary drink (mimosa, coffee, tea or juice)
- Local taxes
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted
- For men, jackets are requested
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Sample Brunch Menu
- Freshly baked bagels accompanied with flavored and regular cream cheeses, fruit preserves and whipped butter
- Parker House and brioche rolls
- Assorted mini-danishes and muffins
- Chef’s seasonal fruit display
- Individual parfaits with granola, Greek yogurt and fresh berries
- Mediterranean fritatta with spinach, roasted tomato, feta cheese and olives
- Brioche French toast with Vermont Maple syrup and powdered sugar
- Fluffy scrambled eggs
- Sausage patties
- Pecan wood-smoked bacon
- Breakfast potatoes with peppers and onions
- Lemon and rosemary chicken
- Snapper Provençal
- Sautéed seasonal vegetables
- Basmati rice
- Assorted mini-cheesecakes, brownies, blondies and banana bread
Reviewed by: Eugene M, June 2014
We had a great time on the cruise and I would definitely recommend it. The food and atmosphere were excellent and it was a good a good value for the $. If it is your first trip to NY, there are some great photo opportunities along the way. If you want to save a few $'s you can forgo the window view.
Reviewed by: Mari G, June 2014
Great family activity