Select a datex
Enjoy five hours of snorkeling or diving at two outer Great Barrier Reef locations on a premium cruise from Cairns. You'll be served a typically Aussie barbecue lunch aboard the fully equipped Osprey V and go on a guided snorkeling tour or learn to scuba dive.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Free snacks included
- Buffet lunch included
Aboard the Osprey V, you'll enjoy one of the fastest day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, cruising at over 30 knots. The Osprey holds a maximum of only 100 people, including 18 friendly, professional and attentive staff, and is equipped with state-of-the-art snorkel and dive equipment. This premium tour is one of the few non-pontoon tours available, and caters for your every need.
Take a guided snorkeling tour, or try a free scuba-diving lesson. Or if you prefer to see the marine life without getting wet, sit back and enjoy a tour of the underwater world in a glass bottom boat, with full commentary provided.
Your Australian barbecue lunch includes fresh fish, steak, sausages and a selection of pastas, salads and prawns. And as you head back to shore after a fulfilling day on the reef, you'll enjoy a cheese platter and selection of tropical fruit while musicians and entertainers make the trip back as fun and enjoyable as the rest of the day.
Why not complete your Great Barrier Reef experience with a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight - Spend 5-hours on the Osprey V exploring the Outer Great Barrier Reef, see the colorful underwater world with an introductory or certified dive, enjoy buffet lunch, free use of snorkel and dive gear plus receive an unforgettable 10-minute scenic helicopter flight over the stunning Great Barrier Reef.
Special Offer! - For the ultimate day on the Great Barrier Reef select the Cruise, Dive and Heli special offer. This SPECIAL OFFER includes one introductory or certified dive and a Great Barrier Reef Scenic Helicopter Tour, and represents a saving of over 25% of the recommended retail price - Book Now!
Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise from Cairns
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Reef Fleet Terminal, CairnsPickup is available from Cairns or Northern Beaches. Return transfer costs are payable direct on the day of travel:
- Depart from Cairns hotels between 7am to 7:15am - $12.00 per person
- Depart from Northern Beaches hotels between 6:50am to 7:05am - $18.00 per person
Pricing subject to change
- 8:30am. Check in at 7:30am for cruise departure
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Outer Barrier Reef Cruise including 1 introductory or certified dive, a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight, buffet lunch & glass bottom boat. This SPECIAL OFFER represents a saving of over 15%.
5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, visiting 2 sites. Free time for snorkeling and swimming. Includes buffet lunch, snorkel gear.
5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, visiting 2 sites. Includes 1 introductory dive, buffet lunch, snorkel & dive gear.
5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, visiting 2 sites. Includes 1 certified dive, buffet lunch, snorkel & dive gear.
5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef including a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight and free time to snorkel
Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise
- Fast trip to the reef
- Free scuba dive trial
- Free glass bottom boat tour
- Free guided snorkel tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Buffet lunch including prawns, fish, steak, sausages, salads and pastas. Vegetarian options are also available
- Snacks including biscuits, cheese and fruit platter
- Tea and coffee
- 10-minute scenic helicopter fight (if option selected at time of booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit and stinger suit hire (AU$10.00 per person)
- Reef Tax and fuel levy payable direct (AU$20.00 per person)
- Additional dives payable direct (AU$65.00 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All intending divers over the age of 65 years must provide a current Diving Medical certificate
- Children aged 12 years and under are not permitted to participate in onboard diving activities as per Queensland Australian Law
- Children under the age of 18 must be in the immediate company of a parent or legal guardian
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted. All participants will be required to complete a health/medication questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart & lung conditions etc) and prescribed medications may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor before booking
There are a range of activities available, both included activities and optional activities. Please select the appropriate tour grade option when pricing your booking request.
- SCUBA Diving - Introductory Diving (No prior experience necessary)
If you have never dived before, and have always wished to experience first hand the beauty of the underwater world and come face to face with schools of tropical fish ... now you can!
- SCUBA Diving - Certified Diving (Evidence of dive certification required)
Two prime locations, plenty of time between dives for snorkeling and relaxation. All dive gear and dive computers included. Air conditioned Dive room. Up to three dives at 2 different Reef locations.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.