Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
As you cruise along the Yarra, admire the lights of the city and pass by waterfront attractions like Flinders Station, Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena and Riverside Park.
Your 4-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs and matched with premium Australian wines. While you dine, enjoy attentive service and the lively yet romantic atmosphere. Choose from a variety of beverages such as beer, spirits, and red, white or sparkling wine, and end your meal with a glass of port or a liqueur.
Your unique dinner experience ends when you return to Southbank Promenade.
Sample menu (subject to change)
Please note: You MUST select your main course at time of booking. Catering is provided for vegetarians and special dietary needs.
- Smoked kangaroo with a red cabbage and cranberry jelly
- Shredded chicken tossed through a sesame glass-noodle salad
- Prawn and scallop cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce
- Roast pumpkin, spinach and feta pappardelle pasta served with a Napolitano sauce (vegetarian)
Main course (choice of one):
- Chicken breast marinated and char-grilled in a basil pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and a porcini cream sauce
- Crispy skinned salmon fillet served with saffron mayonnaise alongside roast potatoes and a mixed leaf salad
- Char-grilled beef eye fillet garnished with a prawn sitting on a potato and pumpkin mash, broccolini with a creamy garlic jus (served medium)
- Seared pork loin served with roasted potatoes, carrots and capsicum with a dash of vincotto and truffle oil
- Baked vegetable filo wrap on a puree of spinach served with a garden salad (vegetarian)
Dessert and cheese tasting plates:
- Selection of fine desserts to share
- Selection of Australian cheeses served with biscuits and nuts
Coffee, tea and chocolates:
- Served with your choice of a port or liqueur
- Premium red, white and sparkling wines
- Selection of beer
- Comprehensive range of spirits
- Soft drinks, orange juice and water (mineral, soda and tonic)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicken Main Course
Chicken breast marinated and char-grilled in a basil pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and porcini cream sauce
Salmon Main Course
Crispy skinned salmon fillet served with saffron mayonnaise alongside roast potatoes and a mixed leaf salad
Beef Main Course
Char-grilled beef eye fillet with a prawn garnish on a potato and pumpkin mash, broccolini with a creamy garlic jus (served medium)
Vegetarian Main Course
Baked vegetable filo wrap on a puree of spinach served with a garden salad
Pork Main Course
Seared pork loin served with roasted potatoes, carrots and capsicum with a dash of vincotto and truffle oil
Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- 4-course dinner
- Beer, wine, soft drinks, basic spirits and liqueurs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Laura A, USA, January 2015
Food was wonderful! Night lights beautiful!
Reviewed by: Stephen M, January 2015
Excellent! Bought as a gift for our parents visiting from Scotland. Weather was great, crew and staff were brilliant - especially Maria! Tables were great and spaced out and plenty of time in between courses to enjoy the views. Very attentive staff and the food was delicious - highly recommend!