Treat yourself to a morning at Cairns Tropical Zoo and enjoy a fully cooked breakfast at the Koala Cafe. The animals enjoy their breakfast in the beside the cafe as you enjoy yours on the deck, overlooking a lake with water-birds, turtles, dragons, pelicans and ducks. Entrance ticket and an interactive morning wildlife program included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Breakfast included
Transfer to Cairns Tropical Zoo and enjoy breakfast at the Koala Cafe. The cafe overlooks a lake where water-birds, turtles, dragons, pelicans and ducks cruise. Surrounding trees abound with native birds and butterflies - a delightful setting and great start to anyone's day.
During breakfast the wildlife keeper will chat about, and introduce, some of the interesting animals. This is an informal presentation just for you. It's a great opportunity to ask questions. Then enjoy the rest of the morning "wildlife breakfasts" and presentations.
Breakfast is on the deck of the Koala Cafe. Breakfast includes
- Choice of fruit juice, fresh fruit salad, choice of cereals
- Fully Aussie Cooked Breakfast
- Delicious Belgian Waffles with fruit, ice cream and Tablelands fresh cream
- Tea and coffee, Toast and spreads
During Breakfast one of our wildlife keeper will be on the deck with a Koala and a Python. Great opportunity to get close to both these animals and to talk with the keeper about anything wild!
After breakfast join the half day program that includes:
- 9:30am - Pelican feeding
- 10:00am - Free flight bird show
- 10:45am - Endangered exotic species walk and talk
- 11:00am - Cuddle a Koala photo opportunity (additional cost payable direct)
- 11:45am - Snakes alive
There is time to hand feed the huge mob of tame kangaroos and visit our other wildlife - cassowaries, dingoes, monkeys, birds, reptiles and more.
See the endangered Nepalese Red Panda at the Cairns Tropical Zoo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Centrally located Cairns or Palm Cove hotel. Self Drive option commences at Cairns Tropical Zoo.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Includes pickup/drop off from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
Includes pickup/drop off from Palm Cove hotels
Pickup/drop off not included, make your own way to Cairns Tropical Zoo
Enjoy breakfast at the Cairns Tropical Zoo
- Entrance fee to Cairns Tropical Zoo
- All shows and wildlife keeper presentations
- Cooked breakfast
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- "Cuddle a Koala" photo opportunity (approximately AUD$15.00 including digital souvenir photo)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.