Imagine hearing tales of Atlanta's Civil War Ghosts, the legends of Humbug Square, and Georgia's haunted houses as you cruise through the dusky streets riding your own Segway transporter.
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Seasonal Offer
This spirited tour will give you a look at the City of Atlanta's darker side as we share local anecdotes and legends. The journey will take you on a spine tingling trip through downtown Atlanta from Underground Atlanta to the State House and all the way to Centennial Olympic Park.
Hear about Atlanta's most sinister characters and haunted happenings from the famous to the not so famous. The tour will roll through Fairle-Poplar District in downtown and down Peachtree Street where tales of local legends are told. Then on to Georgia State University to hear about ghosts that haunt the campuses of Atlanta.
The guides will take you on an adventure through the darker side of Atlanta; the Ghosts and Legends Tour is a scary, fun, and informative experience that is truly one of a kind.All riders must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
Special Offer! - Book and travel by June 15, 2013 and save 10% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Atlanta Ghosts and Legends Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Park Ave NW in downtown Atlanta
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Atlanta Ghosts and Legends Segway Tour
- Transportation by segway
- Orientation session (45 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Tours run rain or shine
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes a deposit of USD $500.00 on a credit card. This charge is immediately canceled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement.
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
Segway Tips: Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for two hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool.
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.