See Sydney's major attractions, cruise on Sydney Harbour and take a day trip to the Blue Mountains over 2 days, within a 7 day period. Ideal for first time visitors to Sydney, this 2-day combo package includes three of our most popular Sydney tours and represents a saving of up to 20%. Highlights include the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach and the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your day begins with a half-day sightseeing tour of Sydney. You'll be picked up from your centrally located Sydney hotel for your morning coach tour to see the best of Sydney including Darling Harbour, Sydney Opera House, St Mary's Cathedral, Hyde Park and Kings Cross. This tour has many photo opportunities, including a stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for superb views of Sydney and the harbour, and a 30-minute stop at Bondi Beach where you will have 30-minutes at your leisure.
Enjoy a two-hour luncheon cruise by catamaran on Sydney Harbour. Feast on a seafood buffet lunch including fresh local seafood, hot and cold dishes, desserts and fruit. You'll see all the sights of Sydney Harbour from the catamaran's extensive decks, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison. Tour concludes at Circular Quay or at King St Wharf, Darling Harbour.
You'll be picked up from your centrally located Sydney hotel for your day trip to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. Your first stop is Featherdale Wildlife Park. You'll have an hour to get up close to Australian native animals including koalas, kangaroos, wombats and wallabies. Your journey continues to Katoomba where you'll see the famous Three Sisters rock formation. You'll have two hours to explore the Blue Mountains at your own leisure with the opportunity to ride the Scenic Cableway and enjoy lunch (at own expense). In the afternoon, there is time for browsing through the quaint mountain village of Leura before returning to to Sydney via the home of the 2000 Olympic Games site.
Choose to enjoy these tours on 2 consecutive days, alternatively you have up to seven days from the date of your first tour to enjoy your Blue Mountains Day Trip.
Please note: The Scenic Railway will be closed for maintenance from January 14, to March 29, 2013. The Cableway and Skyway will still be operating as usual.
Special Offer! - Save up to 20% on the recommended retail price on three of our most popular Sydney tours by booking this 2-day combo package! - Book Now!
Blue Mountains, Sydney
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selected Sydney hotels
Central Location: Star City Coach Terminal, Darling Harbour
- 8:15am (both days)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return Details:Sydney day tour Concludes at 2:00pm. Blue Mountains Tour concludes at 5:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Combo: Sydney City Tour, Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day Trip. Blue Mountains tour departs daily and must be booked within 7 days of first tour.
2-Day Sydney Highlights, Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day Trip Combo
- Hotel pickup on Day 1 & 2
- Hotel drop off on Day 2 only
- Guided sightseeing tour of Sydney
- Sydney Harbour two-hour buffet lunch cruise by catamaran
- Recorded commentary onboard the cruise
- Full-day guided sightseeing tour of the Blue Mountains
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Lunch at Blue Mountains
- Scenic rail or cableway entry fee (approx AUD$10 one-way and AUD$19 return)
- Hotel drop off (Day 1, Sydney tour concludes at either Jetty 6 Circular Quay or No 5 King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise - dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Note: The Blue Mountains tour does not need to be taken on the second day, but within 7-days of the Sydney Highlights tour. You'll be required to reconfirm both tours at least 24-hours from the Sydney tour departure date.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.