New York Manhattan Scenic Helicopter Tour
Next your pilot will guide your state-of-the-art helicopter past the humbling site of Ground Zero, before heading up the Hudson River alongside two magnificent feats of civil engineering: the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings.
Fly over Central Park, check out the George Washington Bridge from above and enjoy amazing views of bustling Times Square and the world-famous Madison Square Garden. Catch a glimpse of the WWII aircraft carrier, USS Intrepid and hover over the most passed-through point in the history of immigration, Ellis Island. You'll be able to see it all without battling the crowds on this New York City helicopter tour!
This is the perfect vantage point to take in New York's skyline. Don't miss out on this incredible scenic helicopter flight!
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $30 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Morning: 9am - 11am
- Midday: 11am - 1pm
- Early afternoon: 1pm - 3pm
- Late afternoon: 3pm - 5pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
18-minute tour departing between 9am and 11am: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
18-minute tour departing between 11am and 1pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
18-minute tour departing between 1pm and 3pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
Late Afternoon Departure
18-minute tour departing between 3pm and 5pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
Soar over Manhattan
- Helicopter flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD30.00 per person heliport / security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport / security fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- All guests must have a valid photo ID, check in all handbags and carry-ons and walk through a metal detector
- To ensure passengers' comfort and safety, helicopter seating is determined by weight, balance and size. Passengers must undergo a weigh-in before boarding the helicopter.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
Reviewed by: William E, July 2015
The most amazing time from start to finish, from staff, just everything about it. The weather to couldn't have been better too. Would defiantly use you again. Very professional. Thank you... We have memories that will last a life time.
Reviewed by: Susan M, June 2015
Bought the helicopter trip for my daughter with no intention of joining as I'm scared of heights. However I was persuaded by the attention and encouragement given by Andrew (pilot) and can honestly say I'm so glad. It is an experience not to be missed so don't let your fears stop your enjoyment.